Friday, April 6, 2012

Yay.....

Finally handed in my essay on mon!!
And now. One subject cancelled out!!
*celebrates and pop some coke bottles!!* Lololol!!

Now rushing for the garments for the shoot!! And all the shoot stuffs. Finally have the model confirmed!! All thanks to our awesome photogr! XD

Thou I'm not really looking forward to the stylish that come as a package with everything else.... LOLOL!

Okok. I should at least try again... To work with her... Lol!

Gonna go racky the location tml!! Hope I dun over cook>~< €_€"

And than need choing my 60design by mon. 1 look by sun for photoshoot... Go for an interview at nafa on 10th...
Den 5 garments and everything else by 20th @A@ nn photos need to be submitted my 25th!! Nn I'm done!! For the year!!
HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Gosh so busy!!!!!!!!








Haixz.... I sense a sk incident is currently happening..... And another min and jimmy incident approaching. Why does history so like to repeat itself around me? FUCK SIA!!! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment