Sunday, March 4, 2012

Confusion and the after storm...?

Wasted time watching the devil inside. Totally shit. The blood they used was even more fake den the one we made for cosfest. The scary part... Was jus 3 jerk from the guy next to me. LOLOLOL!! And! The ending was wtf!!


Thou my mood was better after that!! Nn i got chocolate!! Den I was brought to eat ramen!! <3 totally awesome~~~~


But. Once again. Selfish little me made use of someone to cheer myself up again. Lol. Where's my guilty conscious sia!!!!! Haixz>~<



But. When I'm negative. Nothing is right. And once I'm all better. Problems get solved. Haixz~~



Well. I gotta be glad there are ppl out there trying to make me happier...? With or without second meaning. It's none of my concern. LOLOLOLxD



Anyway!!

Jus had awesome supper!! My awesome little Jarrod came to feed me when I complaint hungry!! XD 4ps nugget. And a double cheese burger!! *fatening!! But. I lost weight the last few days. So it's find.* whahahaaaaa~~~



Nn now. Bed time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment